Sunday, February 28, 2016

How to relieve neck and shoulder pain?



Many of us spend hours at the desk in the office or driving a car. Even, those who don’t, face neck tightness and neck stiffness at the end of the day. Usually, prolonged sitting creates incorrect posture.  Even though the evolution went a long way, humans were not created to sit for so long periods of time. Movement is life and life is movement; nothing stays still…

In this video, I demonstrate a 3 step program for your neck and shoulders. It is important to do the sequence in the order I describe. I find this program simple yet, effective for most people who do not have significant clinical issues like disc herniation or traumas (e.g. whiplash injuries, etc.).

I highly recommend you to start to practice the neck-shoulder sequence once a day. Let me know how it goes. Always ask, comment and discuss!

Brigita

No comments:

Post a Comment