Sunday, February 14, 2016

Welcome!


A little bit about me. I grew up in Lithuania, surrounded by nature and greatly influenced by natural way of living. Taking care of my health was always something I took responsibility for. The medical field was not as developed as it is today and so, we could not rely on it. 
I still believe that for the most part we should be responsible for our health and have an ample amount of understanding of how to prevent our health in a most natural and holistic way. Also, we should understand that health is not only the absence of disease, but a quality of life that allows us not only to physically exist, but to live to our fullest potential. 

I graduated from Public Health and Physical Therapy Schools and then after 10 years of explorations I finally decided to retire.

 It has been one the most challenging, but also one of the best turning points in my life.

In 2013 I started having signs of spiritual awakening which did not leave me ever since and grew up on me. I came to a very deep understanding that we are not the physical bodies and that the vastness of our essence is what we are.  

I started my holistic health practice where I work one on one and also do group sessions. 

More about it at www.rising-wellness.com

You can contact me at www.yourbodyawareness@gmail.com with any questions or Brigita@rising-wellness.com to book and appointment. 

Thank you and wish you a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment